We are accepting applications for artistic and production positions for our summer BEAT program. For the first time, the program will be collaborating with NDSU’s Department of Theatre Arts and the North Dakota Governor’s School.
The program will include training in Viewpoints and Suzuki technique, which all team members will be expected to participate in and potentially lead. The program will culminate in a full production that will tour to multiple locations across North Dakota.
The program runs June 1 – July 12, 2014 during weekdays, with occasional evening commitments. Team members will be expected to participate in design and production meetings before the program start date.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions:
- Production Director
- Director of Training
- Production Manager / Tour Manager
- Production Design / Technical Direction- Set, Lights, Sound
- Production Design / Costume Charge – Costumes, Properties
- Assistant Director Internship
- Production Assistant Internship
Applicants should have experience in:
- Creating high-quality theatrical productions
- Working on a team
- Working with high school students
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and references emailed as PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or snail mail to:
Attn: Program Coordinator
716 Main Ave
Fargo, ND 58103
The deadline for applications is Jan. 25, 2014, or until positions are filled.