How Will I Watch the Show?
Important Information for our Live-Streamed Shows:
1. The Quest for Love will be performed live and will be accessible via live-stream online.
2. Theatre B will be emailing out the Live-Stream video links to your selected performances two days before the scheduled performance date, so please keep an eye out for these in your emails.
3. These performance video links will be accessible privately through our website, so your computer will become your stage!
4. The streamed performances will be scheduled for the exact date and time you have selected, so please ‘attend’ the online performance for the show you booked at that given time**.
5. For example: if you selected February 12th at 7:30pm, please ‘attend’ the show at least 10 minutes before at 7:20pm to ensure you’re not encountering tech issues.
If you have any questions regarding your order or our Season 18, please contact us at (701) 729-8880 or email@example.com.
Pay What You Will
Frequently Asked Questions
What Time Should I Be At The Theatre?
Live-stream audience should also log in prior to the show start to watch the preshow containing the voting tutorial.
Are Seats Assigned?
Live at the theatre: Theatre B is introducing assigned seating this season! Due to COVID-19, the number of seats is very limited and only available in a socially distanced set up. Choose the In-Person Tickets button above to purchase tickets for a live show at the theatre. Masks are required at all times.
How Do I Reserve A Ticket For A Show?
Can I Send An Email To Reserve My Ticket?
What Do I Do If A Performance Is Sold Out?
Where Do I Park?
All patrons are required to enter the building following proper social distancing guidelines and signage provided in the building. Masks are required.