WELCOME TO THE MAJORITY SHOW PAGE!
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION
WHEN: Running October 30 through November 14.
Thu, Fri, Sat at 7:30 PM, Sun at 2:00 PM (matinees Nov. 1 and Nov. 8).
WHERE: The Majority will be performed online via live stream and in-person.
(a limited number of in-person tickets available.)
HOW: Tickets are available on presale only starting October 26.
Click the buttons below to purchase your tickets.
**You must purchase tickets ahead of time to receive the streaming link.**
Theatre B Safety FAQ
Masks are required at all times for anyone present in the theatre at rehearsal or performance (staff, artists, audience).
Physical distancing of at least 6 feet shall be maintained by everyone at all times
Anyone intending to enter the theatre must perform a health screening check for known COVID symptoms.
Anyone present in the theatre must follow signage ensuring proper physical distancing.
Seating and public areas shall be sanitized and cleaned daily prior and after every performance.
Proper and frequent hand washing is required of all staff, artists, audience, and guests.
All tickets must be purchased in advance. No door sales!
For additional information on safety protocols, show cancellations, ticketing refunds please contact the Theatre B staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving us a voicemail at 701-729-8880
Stage and Live Stream Access
Important Information for our Live-Streamed Shows: The Majority will be performed live and will be accessible via live-stream online..
1. Theatre B will be emailing out the Live-Stream video links to your selected performances 1 day before the scheduled performance date.
2. Please keep an eye out for these in your emails as they will also contain in-show voting information.
3. Performance video links will be accessible privately through our website!
4. The streamed performances will be scheduled for the exact date and time you have selected.
5. Please ‘attend’ the online performance for the show you booked at that given time**.
6. For example: if you selected October 30th at 7:30pm, please ‘attend’ the show at least 10 minutes before at 7:20pm to ensure you have the link set up, are familiar with our voting app, and are able to attend.
**Please note that the emailed link will expire after your select date/time has occurred.
If you have any questions regarding your order or our Season 18, please contact us at (701) 729-8880 or email@example.com.
If you are watching in the theatre, we want to remind you of our safety protocols:
- Please keep your mask on at all times (isn’t it cool that we can fight this dangerous microscopic threat with a little bit of fabric?)
- Please stay in our assigned seat until ushered to the exit – even at intermission and the end of the show.
- Please turn down the sounds on your mobile device – but don’t turn it off. You will need your device to VOTE!
- Use the MN Home Screening Tool BEFORE arriving at the Theatre to determine if you can enter the building. Access the home screening tool HERE
- Arrive at the theatre no later than 7:15 PM
- Bring your mask and wear it at all times
- Follow the safety signage to maintain social distancing.
Please make sure your device is fully charged prior to the start of the show. Here’s how you can vote:
Go to theatreb.org/vote
Enter your access code from your email receipt.
And press “Login”
You should see a page with the Theatre B logo and the show name.
Questions will appear on this page. When the actor prompts you, please vote! Your vote will be counted, and audience tallies will be displayed on the screen.